Release notes for version 2019.2.3. Version published on August 17, 2020.
Hyperlink to Aircraft Tail and Flight Number [AC Core]
Quickly pull up the aircraft tail maintenance screen or flight setup by clicking on the tail number of flight number in the pax grid view.
Right click on the print BP button and an option will be shown to send the passenger a mobile optimized BP. Passenger must have an email address on their record.
Added LIF to BRS App [BRS]
Integrate LIF on the BRS Application.
Add Planned and Actual tab on Breakdown->Load tab to show the planned and actual hold loads.
Other ImprovementsAC Core:
- Aircrafts Grid Update. Update the aircrafts grid to show the list of tails under each aircraft type.
- TPA Shuttle Pass. Ability to issue a non vetted pass to access through the eGates and proceed to the terminal.
- TPA Barcode Mapping to Terminal. Added drop down for terminal access and mapping to flight number on barcode for data validation.
- French APIS. Support for submitting APIS data to France.
Web Check In:
- Covid Page for Kiosk. Added acceptance page on kiosk for inputting covid related travel restrictions.
- Website Accessibility. Optimized Web Check In Interface to support accessibility requirements.
- Camera Passport Scan Web Check In Integration. Ability to allow passengers to populate passport data by taking or uploading a photo of their passport from their mobile device.
- Covid Page for Web Check In. Added acceptance page on web check in for inputting covid related travel restrictions.
- Flight Alert Subscrition UI Updated. Enhanced the web check in interface to capture additional opt in elements for flight alerts.
- WorldTracer Integration with SITA.
- Flight Alert Web API Update
- Google Pay Web API. Added the ability to create a Google Pay Boarding pass via the web API.