Release notes for version 2021.1.
For full access to the Knowledge Base, please click register for access at the top of the page or click here.
System Maintenance/Configuration Changes
Countries and States have moved to a centralized database and are not editable by end users anymore.
Health Check & Security Rules are now managed centrally from Airline Choice Administrators.
If you need any changes or modifications, please reach out to email@example.com
Pax facing notifications can now be managed in the Carrier Setup Options. The following passenger notifications are currently supported via email and SMS:
- Flight Delay
- Gate Change
- Boarding Opened
- Bag Loaded
When creating new seat maps or updating existing seat-maps, users will now have to designate the seat as an Aisle, Middle or Window Seat.
Completed IATCI (Inbound & Outbound) capabilities.
Added ability to "lock" a flight restricting opening, viewing or exporting reports, manifests, etc in the case of an incident.
SITA/ARINC CUSS 1.4 Certification for ADA Devices
Completed certification on SITA and ARINC kiosks for CUSS 1.4 enabling the use of Navigation Keypad and Text to Speech (Accessibility / ADA requirements).
- Printed bag tags will now never be permanently deleted from the system. If a bag tag has been printed and then removed, the bag will show as a "soft delete" showing a red strike through similar to a no-showed pax.
- Carrier preference to permanently delete bags vs showing a soft delete. This is only applicable for bag tags that have not been printed.
Baggage Tab Updates
- Added ability to manually mark bags as priority (SSR codes will continue to automatically check this option).
- Print bag tags directly from the baggage tab. Either print individual tags by clicking the printer icon associated with that tag, or print all tags at once with the button under remarks. Existing bag tag print restrictions will apply.
- Carriers can now customize their dashboards and tabs in the application.
- BRS App available in English, French and Spanish.
Changes to Miscellaneous Bags (Crew / Comat / Comail / Rush)
- All Miscellaneous Bags can now be processed and reconciled through BRS.
- When adding bags via the Load Tab, you can now specify Bag Type.
Gate Pass Module Updates
- Restrict gate pass issuance to an individual (set number of passes allowed over time).
- Right Click in Requestor / Escort Section enables set to last entered data.
Flight Close-Out User Interface
APIS Close-Out Messaging screen has been updated to more clearly present relevant flight information to the agent including departure countdown clock, routing, check-in and boarding status. This change has also been applied to the Crew Close-Out Messaging screen.
Embross Fast Kiosk Integration
Integration with the Embross Fast Kiosk application. Enables touchless check-in through Embross Fast Kiosk enabled devices.
Airline Choice Mobile (iOS) Updates
- Lock designator in the Flight Schedule indicating a Flight has been locked.
- Enhanced Health Check Rules handling. Designator on pax tile along with check-in restriction on swipe to check-in functionality.
- Printed bags that have been removed will now appear dimmed out (soft delete)
The Master Crew List menu is now called Personnel Lists. This menu now contains the MCL and Employee List. Employee Lists are not currently used but reserved for a future update.
Added option to show country flags in fields where country is present.
PDF Boarding Passes now Printing Priority
PDF Boarding Passes able to include Priority if applicable.
- Bug on boarding exit row on iOS (already in PROD).
- Limited Release Tags in French printing.
- BP Printed Indicator Inconsistency.
Chat with Support Agent in Knowledge Base [In Beta]
When logged into the knowledge base, you will see a new option to Chat with an agent to open a support ticket or ask a quick question / inquiry. Chat is currently available M-F during standard business hours.
Use the scroll bar to reach the Your Chats option. Users will be able to review previous chats as well in this area.
Use the Your Chats icon (circled in red) to start chat with an Airline Choice support rep.